The other day, I was dangling a large hip-bone over King DOG's head. Behind me was a giant box of artificial Christmas Tree limbs. He jumped up, with his big paws on my chest, and I fell endlessly down, collapsing like Origami into the box. There I lay, stunned. And it looked like the woman in this video...
YOUTUBE: Norah Jones and Jimmy Kimmel Sing "The 12 Days of Christmas"
Well, I suppose I must assemble that tree tonight. Not because I want it up in my living-bed-room. But because I want to leave it out for the grabage men, hoping the grabby neighbours will take it instead, and I will help make one poor child artificially happy this year. Oh, look!..........
The 12 Pains of Christmas!
Speaking of YOUTUBE, I will be compiling a list of the best VIDEOS of 2009 and WHATNOT... you can watch as I develop it over the course of the next 24 hours or whatever by GOING HERE ... But in the MEAN TIME, what I've REALLY been working on for you is this!...
MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS TREE:
"Happy Xmas (War Is Over)," the Polyphonic Spree
"The Christmas Song," the Raveonettes
"Jingle Bells," Lisa Loeb
"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)," Death Cab for Cutie
"I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day," Pedro the Lion
"Baby It's Cold Outside," Royal Crown Revue
"Christmas Time Is Here," Ivy
"Fairytale of New York," Pilate
"Christmas For Cowboys," Jars of Clay
HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY INDIE CHRISTMAS:
1. The Raveonettes - The Christmas Song
2. Dismemberment Plan - This Christmas
3. Death Cab For Cutie - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
4. The Polyphonic Spree - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
5. Sufjan Stevens - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
6. The Flaming Lips - A Change at Christmas
7. The Walkmen - No Christmas While I’m Talking
8. Mogwai - Christmas Song
9. Sufjan Stevens - O Holy Night
10. Yo La Tengo - It’s Christmas Time
11. The Flaming Lips - Christmas At The Zoo
12. Eels - Christmas Is Going To The Dogs
13. Coldplay - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
14. Low - Just Like Christmas
15. Copeland - Do You Hear What I Hear
16. Ron Sexsmith - Maybe This Christmas
17. Sufjan Stevens - What Child Is This Anyway
Download at the excellent Morecowbell.
Listen to YET MORE MERRY INDIE CHRISTMAS TRACKS!!! holy fuck!
omg! the xmas indie cuts won't stop coming!!!...
1. And What Will Be Left Of Them? - Have Yourself A Filthy Little Christmas
2. Hillary & The Democrats - Do You Remember Snow?
3. The Lovely Eggs - I'm Going To Build My Snowman Better Than Yours
4. ShiSho - Christmas Bells
5. Hyperbubble - Away in a Manger
6. Helen Love - Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)
7. Ginger Tom - Christmas Day Alone
8. The Birthday Girl vs Alexander's Festival Hall - Hey Santa! (Black Snow At Xmas)
9. FromMars - Last Christmas
10. Ivan Dirtblonde - Christmas Time
11. Micropenis - Christmas In The Midlands
12. Billy Ruffian with Mike Chavez Dawson - Feliz Navidad
13. Shock And Awe - DontchaLuvXmas
14. Alex Kidd - Stop The Cavalry
15. Osni - Père Noël
16. The International Karate Plus - Black Christmas
17. Mascot Fight - Christmas Dinner For One
18. Captain Polaroid - When The Advent Calendar Comes Down
19. ShiSho - Merry Christmas, Now Leave
20. The Vichy Government - Christmas Is Cancelled
21. SideFields - Christmas In China
22. Listen Lisse - Wake Me Up When Christmas Is Over
23. The Vatican Cellars - Christmas Island
24. Das Wanderlust - Someone To Pull Crackers With
25. Rod Jones - Christmas Fire
26. Ant - Let It Snow
27. SAY - Stille Nacht
GET MORE AT WWW.FILTHYLITTLEANGELS.COM _______Now DANCE