If It Doesn't Come Naturally Leave It - Al Stewart Nothing that's forced can ever be right If it doesn't come naturally, leave it That's what she said as she turned out the light And we bent our backs as slaves of the night She lowered her guard and showed me the scars She got from trying to fight Saying oh, you'd better believe it Well I'm up to my neck in the crumbling wreckage Of all that I wanted from life When I looked for respect all I got was neglect Though I swallowed the line as a sign of the times But dealing a jack from the back of the pack They said-"You lose again" Oh, I said, who needs it? Well don't get me wrong now I tried to get on With the jokers that got in my way And I put on a smile and I tried all the while to be straight But they just wanted more all the time and I'm sure That you know what I mean when I say That I'm sick of the touch and there's only so much you can take. Well nothing that's real is ever for free And you just have to pay for it sometime She said it before, she said it to me I suppose she believed there was nothing to see But the same old four imaginary walls She built for living inside I said oh, you just can't mean it Well there was never a doubt that she had to get out She was just looking around for a way In the pit of the night there was nowhere to hide any more She was out on a limb, she was reaching for things That she wanted, but just couldn't say And she had to be sure that she wouldn't get caught like before. Well nothing that's forced can ever be right If it doesn't come naturally, leave it That's what she said as she turned out the light And she may have been wrong, and she may have been right But I woke with the frost, and noticed she'd lost The veil that covered her eyes I said oh, you can leave it Walk Away - The English Beat Then she said... ...if you ever try to lean on me, too heavily, i'll step aside and watch you fall we'll make each other look so small let's either find another way, or bang our heads into the wall, and walk away do you have to get this close before it hits? you've always known just how much people are a part of why we've now not got the heart to say i'll leave it, if you will, let's walk away. thought it was different but it also had the same so so promised myself i'd never go through it again now that every love song bears the same familiar strain of... walk away before i do something stupid walk away before these threats turn into one of us could do it walk away before i say it's getting too much walk away walk away before one of us cracks up. did you have to get that close before it hit? you'd always known just how much people are a part of why we've now not got the heart to say i'll leave it if you will let's walk away. thought it was different but it also had the same so so promised myself i'd never go through it again now that every love song bears the same familiar strain of... walk away before i do something stupid walk away before these threats turn into one of us could do it walk away before i say it's getting too much walk away walk away before one of us cracks up walk away oh walk away walk away don't walk away (repeat to fade) oooh don't walk away Walk Away (Maybe) - Good Charlotte I made this bed I choose to lie in it Live with my regrets Sleep with what I said Could this be the end Am I standing on the edge Of everything I wanted now I was afraid I was afraid Maybe I’m just scared To face the things I fear It's easier to walk away from everything Separate my soul With all the things we shared I’m fallin' to pieces now Say a prayer for me When you go to bed I’m in need of your faith now I was afraid Maybe I’m just scared To face the things I fear It's easier to walk away from everything If we could just reset And live in happiness Instead of our regrets We'd salvage everything We don't have to walk away Pray for me now I’m in need of faith Pray for me now I’m in need Maybe I’m just scared To face the things I feared It's easier to walk away from everything If we could just reset And live in happiness Instead of our regrets We'd salvage everything Maybe I’m just scared To face the things I failed It's easier to walk away from everything Walk away from everything Walk away from everything Walk On By - Burt Bacharach/Hal David - (Dion Warwick) If you see me walking down the street And I start to cry each time we meet Walk on by, walk on by Make believe that you don't see the tears Just let me grieve in private 'Cause each time I see you, I break down and cry And walk on by - don't stop And walk on by - don't stop And walk on by I just can't get over losing you And so if I seem broken and blue Walk on by, walk on by Foolish pride is all that I have left So let me hide the tears and the sadness You gave me when you said goodbye Walk on by And walk on by And walk by - don't stop Walk on by, walk on by Foolish pride is all that I have left So let me hide the tears and the sadness You gave me when you said goodbye Walk on by - don't stop And walk on by - don't stop And walk by - don't stop Bad - U2 If you twist and turn away If you tear yourself in two again If I could - yes I would If I could, I would let it go Surrender - dislocate If I could throw this lifeless lifeline to the wind Leave this heart of clay See you walk, walk away Into the night and through the rain Into the half-light and through the flame If I could through myself set your spirit free I'd lead your heart away See you break, break away Into the light and to the day To let it go and so to fade away To let it go and so fade away I'm wide awake I'm wide awake Wide awake I'm not sleeping - oh, no, no If you should ask then maybe they Would tell you what I would say True colours fly in blue and black bruised silken sky and burning flak Colours crash - collide in bloodshot eyes If I could, you know I would If I could, I would let it go This desperation - dislocation Separation - condemnation - revelation In temptation - isolation - desolation Let it go, and so fade away To let it go, and so fade away To let it go, and so to fade away I'm wide awake I'm wide awake Wide awake I'm not sleeping - oh, no, no Just Like Heaven - The Cure "show me how you do that trick The one that makes me scream" she said "the one that makes me laugh" she said And threw her arms around my neck "show me how you do it And i promise you i promise that I'll run away with you I'll run away with you" Spinning on that dizzy edge I kissed her face and kissed her head And dreamed of all the different ways i had To make her glow "why are you so far away?" she said "why won't you ever know that i'm in love with you That i'm in love with you" You Soft and only You Lost and lonely You Strange as angels Dancing in the deepest oceans Twisting in the water You're just like a dream Daylight licked me into shape I must have been asleep for days And moving lips to breathe her name I opened up my eyes And found myself alone alone Alone above a raging sea That stole the only girl i loved And drowned her deep inside of me You Soft and only You Lost and lonely You Just like heaven Leave It Behind - The Offspring Rage burns can't push it aside now Can't forgive this grudge is alive now All the rage eats you up inside Can you leave it behind What a surprise -- You're fucked with again Yeah It's a way of life you need to get over All the rage just eats you alive Can you leave it behind I don't know where it'll end The sun has set And I can't be friends I don't know if I can forgive The day is long But you were so dead wrong