?

Log in

No account? Create an account
octobre 2018   01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
eek - oh noez

TPA = "FAST TRACK" - !!!

Posted on 2015.06.11 at 13:40
Tags: ,
A vote is coming up on the nortorious TTP on Friday. I believe it is a vote to allow unconstitutional "FAST TRACK". This is called the, "TPA," to confuse you, "Trade Promotion Authority." TPA = FAST TRACK on TPP, (TAP, TPIP, TTIP, TRAP, and everything else the trans-boudary megacorporatists want). You can read up on these terms here on elsewhere. Thom Hartmann show is currently discussing this topic.

Hey! Shouldn't we be able to read the TPP?! I think so! Why not. Just try!

Read the TPP !

- Not -


We all know that NAFTA and SHAFTA and etc. were failures, sucking away American jobs, as predicted by Ross Perot. THIS IS WORSE. Negotiated and voted on in secret, the TPA-allowed TPP, only has about 15% of its sections devoted to actual trade, where the same sort of job loss, and law suits, and coercions, and violations of rights, will occur - ON STEROIDS. The other 85% is devoted to giveaways to big pharm, violations of environmental standards, and things which we don't yet even know about, since they have not been released by WikiLeaks.

Please contact your Representative ASAP, (phone or postcard only). Contacting the President WILL NOT CHANGE HIS CORPORATIST MIND.

(ps - my brain has been hell - gotta run now).

Comments:


Ninja Nick
nick_101 at 2015-06-11 19:02 (UTC) (Lien)
Sounds like an evil plan. :/
where hypotheses come to die
madman101 at 2015-06-12 01:24 (UTC) (Lien)
Dude. You do not fight against your brother, because you are a good person.

Because you are a good person, I am urging you to fight against the bigger brothers, who are terminating this planet.

Please, when you have time, research and protest.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.

I am swamped with fatigue and migraines - and so I must urge proxies - but everything I try never seems to get them going.

Have pity for me and ........

I had a HS teacher who expected a lot from me. In our amphitheater class, he rushed out of the room, when I was flirting with a girl next to me. BECAUSE he had put so much importance on me - as everyone does, for some fucking reason.

His issue was the coming problem of water scarcities.

See ahead.

You can be a leader.
Previous Entry  Next Entry